Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Location: Changi North
Salary: $2.5K - $4K (as per qualifying experience)
- R&D on new products and improve existing products' functionality.
- Evaluate new and alternative raw materials
- Provide technical and supervisory support for product production
- Plan and manage daily manufacturing operations
- Monitor production material stock balance and quality
- Prepare technical reports, product specifications, and SDS.
- Minimum Higher Nitec in Chemical Technology or Diploma in any Chemical Engineering related courses
- Able to work independently and to work under pressure
- Hands-on involvement in R&D and Daily Production
- Ability to upkeep records in excel meticulously
Kindly drop your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your most updated Resume / CV.
East Chem Pte Ltd
(UEN no.: 199403801N)