- Prepare course materials and execute planned art curriculum lessons in group settings.
- Educate and nurture child to express artistic ability, creativity through principles of art and techniques.
- Demonstrate art techniques in activities including drawing and painting.
- Provide guidance by which children develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations.
- Guide and explain to children on proper care and use of art materials and tools.
- Adopt supportive classroom approach which facilitates positive learning and development.
- Encourage children to express their own personalities and thoughts through creative process.
- Evaluate each child’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings.
- Provide quality feedback on child's development progress.
- Participate in campus events including parent meeting sessions and festive events.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Art Teacher (Supervisor).