As BIM Manager do you like to act as a key player on major projects, and actually make a difference? Do you want to work for a company who works on some of the biggest projects in Singapore and have the reputation as the employer of choice?
Our client is one of the leading Civil contractors in Singapore. They have a number of current large scale groundbreaking projects with tenders in place for some of Singapore’s most prestigious upcoming projects.
· Lead, manage, support BIM Team
· Establish BIM implementation and maintain data
· Handle the management of the drawings
· Resolve design issues
· Liaise with the specialist trades and sub-contractors
· Lead regular meetings with the Clients, Consultants and Subcontractors
Our client aims to develop, build and service a Singapore infrastructure by working on the biggest projects and employing the best candidates.
They are one of the market leaders in Civil Engineering in Asia, with some huge groundbreaking projects that any passionate engineering orientated individual would be proud to be part of.
They are very focused on personal development and career growth which is supported by the training programs given whilst they pride themselves on having a unique diverse multicultural working force who all bring their expertise together to make this firm one of the best employers to work for.
· Negotiable depending on experience. My client has indicated that the key is to get the right individual first and the salary will reflect this and remain highly competitive.
· Placement: Permanent / Project Basis
· Work location: Singapore, occasional travel
· Generous holiday allowances
· Training and Continued Professional Development
· Tailored individual career plan
· Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
· Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects.
· Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
· Proven track record with at least 5 years of Civil projects (Airports, Bridges, Marine, Reclamation, MRT, Roads)
· Must have BIM Management experience
· Singapore Project experience is a MUST
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM Software
· MUST have an eye for details and can multitask
· Knowledgeable in specialist trade works
· Good communication skills, good team working skills.
· Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
HOW TO APPLY:
· Detailed resume
· Availability or Notice Period to serve,
· Reason for Leaving,
· Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
Babs Khanduja – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dial: +65 64634941
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Refer a friend or colleague to Phoenix Recruitment today. If we place them into a job you will receive SGD $400 / RM1000*
*Contact your Consultant for full terms
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1100441
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 20C0113