- Manage day to day operations and ensure smooth running of Tree Art campus.
- Proactively engage customers and build good rapport through understanding of students and their progress development.
- Engage in effective sales pitch through familiarising with Tree Art curriculum and programme.
- Support management in planning and executing strategies to increase sales.
- Plan, organise and communicate to customers on the various programme and campus events.
- Serve as customer's main point of contact and manage communication platforms.
- Responsible for customer enquiries, student enrolment and post-sales services.
- Coordinate class schedule and arrange for replacement teachers when necessary.
- Monitor student attendance and follow up to arrange for makeup lesson.
- Perform administrative duties including maintaining ERP, student records and tracking withdrawals.
- Share expertise and provide guidance to direct report.
- Motivate and work as a team in the achievement of service excellence and centre targets.
- Liaise with landlord on updates.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Director.