- Able to work on both saturdays and sundays with 2 off days during the week (though schedules may change during camp seasons) at both our Orchard and Bukit Timah centers.
- Attend to parent and enrollment enquiries regarding our weekly programs and holiday camps in a professional manner.
- Assist with registrations and fee collections.
- Update student records in our database.
- Attendance taking and supervising / minding children whenever necessary.
- Plan and coordinate with instructors on scheduling, manpower and enrollment issues.
- Provide support for instructors whenever necessary.
- Help with organizing teaching materials.
- Ordering of general supplies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Preferably some work experience in a school or enrichment centre setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive, responsible, able to work independently and multi-task, organised and resourceful.
- Must be a good team player with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cheerful and courteous.
- Able to speak, read and write proficiently in English.