The Karting Arena seeks to bring a fresh image, as well as to develop the sporting scene in Singapore for an improved active lifestyle for everyone. The Karting Arena is a go-kart facility with its own fleet of go-karts that are suitable for both team building, family bonding and even competitive sporting.
- Answering or referring customers' inquiries onsite and managing incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs and make relevant recommendation
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide administrative support
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Compliance with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma or equivalent / Degree
- 1 year of customer support experience preferred but not - necessary
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Planning and organization skills, able to multi-task during peak period
- 5-day work including both weekends
- Second language is a plus