As a Senior Planning Engineer do you like to act as a key player on major projects, and actually make a difference?
Do you want to work for a company who works on some of the biggest projects in Singapore and have the reputation as the ‘employer of choice’?
Our client is one of the leading Building & Civil contractors not just in Singapore but in Asia too. They have a number of current large scale groundbreaking projects with tenders in place for some of Singapore’s most prestigious upcoming projects.
Due to COVID 19, project is deviating from baseline schedule.
· Challenging candidate is expected to join with the Planning Team to demonstrate the delay due to COVID suspension and delay productivity in the project through appropriate delay and gap analysis.
· Steering and assisting to generate appropriate EOT Claims.
· Compiling the delay causing events at site with narratives and submitting as weekly and monthly reports.
· Capable of liaising with the site construction team to get the actual progress at site against the expected scheduled progress.
· Perform critical path analysis
· Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends
· Perform in-depth analyses (risk, scenario’s, what-if, etc.)
· Administer schedule and baseline changes through logs and registers
· Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
· Maintain event-logs and issue-logs
· Create S-curves
· Assist in creating cash flow forecasts
· Prepare required presentation to the client and owner.
· Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies
Our client aims to develop, build and service Asia’s infrastructure by working on the biggest projects and employing the best candidates.
They are one of the market leaders in Construction in Asia, with some huge groundbreaking projects that any passionate construction orientated individual would be proud to be part of.
They are very focused on personal development and career growth which is supported by the training programs given whilst they pride themselves on having a unique diverse multicultural working force who all bring their expertise together to make this firm one of the best employers to work for.
· Negotiable depending on experience. My client has indicated that the key is to get the right individual first and the salary will reflect this and remain highly competitive.
· Working hours: Typical engineering hours
· Placement: Permanent
· Work location: Singapore
· Generous holiday allowances
· Training and Continued Professional Development
· Tailored individual career plan
· Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
· Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects.
· MUST have a relevant Engineering degree.
· MUST be Primavera, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and MS Project literate with Construction experience
· Minimum 5 years experience in Singapore Marine, Port, Reclamation, Civil Infrastructure, MRT and Airport projects
· Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills
· Good communication & interpersonal skills
· Excellent project skills
· Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
· Good team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
HOW TO APPLY:
· Detailed resume
· Availability or Notice Period to serve,
· Reason for Leaving,
· Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
Babs Khanduja – email@example.com
Dial: +65 64634941
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend or colleague to Phoenix Recruitment today. If we place them into a job you will receive SGD $400 (per referral)
*Contact your Consultant for full terms
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 20C0113
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1100441